With these methods of communication in mind, change your paradigm and celebrate email. It is fast, efficient, effective, and almost instantaneous. If it is not meeting your needs, sign up for this webinar, overhaul your Inbox and make Microsoft Outlook go to work for you, easing the pain of email, making life simpler for you, and helping you have greater output.
This overhaul webinar gives you technical tips and helps you:
- Create an email infrastructure
- Eliminate spam and junk mail
- Gain control over your Inbox
- Preserve personal integrity by responding to emails in a timely manner
- Be empowered to keep up with emails marked Urgent or Take Action
Once you gain control of the Inbox, learn how to process email in a timely manner, and respond intelligently to requests, the perception of you as a true professional in the organization will increase.
Why you should Attend
Visualize being in control of your Inbox versus dreading to open it and see all the emails with tasks and requests for you to handle that stifle your energy.
With this Outlook Inbox Overhaul information, you will learn techniques to stop emails from entering your Inbox and implement procedures for managing the emails that you permit to enter the Inbox while maintaining a robust pace of processing.
Part of the overhaul includes learning how to dig out from the heavy load of tasks that arrive via email and how to work from a clean Inbox. You’ll be amazed at how many features the Outlook Inbox has that can help you organize, sort, and prioritize email - all to enable you to stay on top of urgent tasks.
The quick tips for processing email in Outlook can save you precious minutes every day and help you leave work on time.
Gain the skills to reduce email and expedite processing: register today for this Outlook Inbox Overhaul. DEMONSTRATED IN OUTLOOK 2016.
Areas Covered in the Session
You will learn features in the Ribbon that have great time management benefits and you’ll gain the expertise to survive the hundreds of emails sent to you by learning how to produce real results when processing your Inbox. Techniques for organizing email entering your Inbox are first on the agenda. The complete instruction includes how to use:
- A variety of Inbox Views
- Click and drag techniques in expanded ways
- Signatures in Innovative ways
- Conversation features such as "Ignore," "Clean Up" and Junk mail settings
- "Show As Conversations" to group conversation topics
- Voting buttons to gather preferences
- Quick steps to automate the routine
- Reminders effectively
- The Rules Wizard effectively
You’ll work faster and smarter and have time left to focus on your entire workload as you learn how to:
- Set up categories to visually sort emails
- Organize search and retrieval methods for vital information
- Automatically move the email to selected folders
- Customize column headings
- Expedite work assignments that arrive via email
- Use flag status to stay on top of deadlines
- Manage the Rules Wizard for maximum efficiency
- Set up Quick Parts to speed up email responses
- Coordinate emails with Tasks and Calendar folders
Who Will Benefit
- Any professional who receives an email and uses Microsoft Outlook as their email client
- Administrative personnel
- Team leaders
- Team members
- Project managers
- Managers at all levels of the company
- Sales professionals
- Sales managers
- Customer service personnel
- Employees who use Microsoft Outlook for just email
Karla Brandau is a thought leader in management and team building techniques. She trains managers to improve their relationship with the employees to earn their gift of discretionary effort. She specializes in personalities, communication skills, leadership principles.
She is the CEO of Workplace Power Institute and has educated mangers with her proven leadership principles in companies such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, and BYD America.
She has a degree in education and is a Certified Speaking Professional, an earned designation given by National Speakers Association.
Karla’s book, How to Earn the Gift of Discretionary Effort, teaches managers how to be the leader people CHOOSE to follow, not have to follow because of their position on the organizational chart.