Gain the insights and skills to know where your business stands today and where it’s heading tomorrow.
In today’s unpredictable business environment, strategic leadership is not just for top management alone. It’s for:
- Managers who may be managing their entire team remotely, particularly for the first time
- Managers who want to increase their competitive advantage by anticipating their customers’ priorities, needs and expectations
- Managers who want to distinguish operational data from strategic data, creatively develop sources of information and increase their staffs’ flexibility and responsiveness
- Managers who want to broaden their perspective, improve flexibility without compromising quality and increase their department’s value to the organization
- Every manager who wants to anticipate, initiate and manage change for maximum competitiveness!
If you want to move from being a good manager to being a great manager, you can’t afford to miss this seminar. Because strategic leadership is a blending of attributes that every superior manager requires in today’s unpredictable business environment.
Here’s where you’ll learn to anticipate, initiate and manage change for maximum competitiveness...stay on course while constantly redefining and refocusing your department’s goals in order to hit a moving target...and determine where your unit is headed, as you take into account the multiple groups your decisions will impact.
Prepare to make a transition. Instead of being buried in your department’s ongoing activities, you’ll become an innovator able to add value to your organization, its customers and stakeholders. This course will provide you with the skills required to move your team or department forward decisively.
Why you should attend
Why should one attend this webinar?
By participating, you will be able to even more effectively:
- Manage and lead your entire team remotely
- Inspire and direct your team to greater readiness and competitiveness
- Add value to your organization by understanding the needs of your customers
- Anticipate, create and encourage change
- Spot opportunities for successful strategic alliances
- Become an innovative, visionary leader
- Establish a strategic culture
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses in your work unit
- Keep your unit moving forward
- Take risks with confidence
Would you like to inspire and direct your team more effectively?
What about being more able to anticipate, create and encourage change?
How about becoming an innovative, visionary leader?
Would you like your team to improve performance?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then come laugh, listen and learn as Chris DeVany leads us all through those important topics, key questions and answers we all need to be able to address effectively to improve our team members’ and team’s performance!
Who Will Benefit
- Senior Vice President
- Vice President
- Executive Director
- Managing Director
- Regional Vice President
- Area Supervisor
- Managing your entire team remotely, perhaps for the first time
- Crossing the line to strategic effectiveness
- Learning the strategic leadership approach
- Vision and strategic leadership
- Becoming an effective leader
- Building influence through communication
- Understanding the role of teams
- Managing change with action-oriented skills
Chris DeVany is the founder and president of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm which focuses on management and organization development. Pinnacle’s clients include global organizations such as Visa International, Cadence Design Systems, Coca Cola, Sprint, Microsoft, Aviva Insurance, Schlumberger and over 500 other organizations in 22 countries. He also has consulted to government agencies from the United States, the Royal Government of Saudi Arabia, Canada, Cayman Islands and the United Kingdom.
He has published numerous articles in the fields of surviving mergers and acquisitions, surviving change, project management, management, sales, team-building, leadership, ethics, customer service, diversity and work-life balance, in publications ranging from ASTD/Performance In Practice to Customer Service Management. His book, “90 Days to a High-Performance Team”, published by McGraw Hill and often accompanied by in-person, facilitated instruction, has helped and continues to help thousands of executives, managers and team leaders improve performance.
He has appeared hundreds of times on radio and television interview programs to discuss mergers and acquisitions (how to manage and survive them), project management, sales, customer service, effective workplace communication, management, handling rapid personal and organizational change and other topical business issues. He has served or is currently serving as a board member of the International Association of Facilitators, Sales and Marketing Executives International, American Management Association, American Society of Training and Development, Institute of Management Consultants, American Society of Association Executives, Meeting Professionals International and National Speakers Association. Chris is an award-winning Toastmaster’s International Competition speaker. He recently participated in the Fortune 500 Annual Management Forum as a speaker, panelist and seminar leader.
Chris has distinguished himself professionally by serving multiple corporations as manager and trainer of sales, operations, project management, IT, customer service and marketing professionals. Included among those business leaders are Prudential Insurance, Sprint, BayBank (now part of Bank of America), US Health Care and Marriott Corporation. He has assisted these organizations in mergers and acquisitions, facilitating post-merger and acquisition integration, developing project management, sales, customer service and marketing strategies, organizing inbound and outbound call center programs, training and development of management and new hires, and fostering corporate growth through creative change and innovation initiatives.
Chris holds degrees in management studies and organizational behavior from Boston University. He has traveled to 22 countries and 47 states in the course of his career.