Once you need to start working with things like styles and sections or need to create a Table of Contents, use Mail Merge to create labels or letters, or headers and footers, it can become trickier.
We will cover many of the more advanced techniques in this webinar to help you create more complex documents with ease.
Why you should Attend
Need to learn how to do more in Microsoft Word? Does it always take longer than you want to accomplish more complex items in Word? Most people know how to use the simple features of Word to type a document. But when we have to do something more in-depth, like using styles, and sections, or creating a Table of Contents, it can become daunting. This course teaches you how to use some of the more advanced features in Word to create more complex documents.
Areas Covered in the Session
- Working with headers & footers for unique page and section numbering
- Using Styles for formatting and other functions
- Creating custom styles
- Sharing custom styles across documents
- Using sections
- Creating a Table of Contents with hyperlinks
- How to quickly update a Table of Contents with one button
- Creating Macros to automate tasks
- Creating custom buttons on the toolbar for macros
- Using Mail Merge
- Creating labels
- Creating custom personalized letters with mail merge
Who Will Benefit
- Anyone who uses Microsoft Word - i.e. office workers
textJenny Douras is President at AdvantEdge Training & Consulting. She has over 25 years of experience in management, employee development, operations, instructional design and training. Jenny has managed teams of up to 300 people across multiple states and countries, working with several Fortune 500 clients. From this experience she developed her Remote Employee Management Class. She also sat on the board of directors for the Rocky Mountain Chapter of the American Society for Training and Development for three years, and is an active member of the Colorado training community.