Prioritizing is a fundamental time management principle and, in this
webinar, you are taught the principles of prioritizing and how to work
check off work right in your Inbox.
The principles rescue you from the avalanche of email dumping into
your Inbox while helping you produce real results as you process your
You'll learn techniques for organizing email entering your Inbox, get
ideas on how to effectively use a variety of Inbox views and learn how
- Clear your Inbox every day
- Handle work assigned to you via email
- Use reminders effectively
- Set up categories
- Organize and search for emails you need to keep
- Use "Favorites" to sort email addresses
- Automatically move email to selected folders
You'll work faster and smarter as you process email and benefit from instruction on:
- Expanded click and drag techniques
- Innovative ways to use signatures
- Using conversation features such as "Ignore," "Clean Up" and Junk mail settings
- Grouping conversation topics with "Show As Conversations"
- Voting buttons
- Quick Steps
- Quick Parts
Microsoft Outlook is a powerful program, giving you many programming
options. The time-saving benefits are only limited by your imagination.
Why you should Attend
If an avalanche of email dumping into your Inbox every morning is
sapping your motivation and slowing your progress toward your goals,
attend this webinar and learn the secrets for stopping email from
stifling your energy and suffocating your daily workflow.
You will learn the right techniques to stop emails from entering your
Inbox and for processing the emails that you permit to enter. The
techniques help you dig out from the heavy load of tasks that arrive via
email and help you work from a clean Inbox. The quick tips for
processing email in Outlook can save you precious minutes every day and
help you leave work on time.
You'll be amazed at how many features the Outlook Inbox has that can
help you organize, sort and prioritize email - all to enable you to stay
on top of urgent tasks.
Areas Covered in the Session
- Setting up special features in the Inbox
- Understanding the Email Ribbon
- Learning how the Inbox integrates with Tasks and the Calendar
Who Will Benefit
- Team leads
- Team members
- Employees at all levels of the organization
Karla Brandau is a thought leader in management and team building techniques. She trains managers to improve their relationship with the employees to earn their gift of discretionary effort. She specializes in personalities, communication skills, leadership principles.
She is the CEO of Workplace Power Institute and has educated mangers with her proven leadership principles in companies such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, and BYD America.
She has a degree in education and is a Certified Speaking Professional, an earned designation given by National Speakers Association.
Karla’s book, How to Earn the Gift of Discretionary Effort, teaches managers how to be the leader people CHOOSE to follow, not have to follow because of their position on the organizational chart.